Engagement Parties - Rehearsal Dinners - Wedding Receptions - Anniversaries - Birthday Celebrations - Charity Fund Raisers - Corporate Events - Trade Shows - Conventions - Grand Openings - Promotional Events - Employee Recognition Banquets - Client Appreciation Dinners - Retirement Parties - Policeman's Ball - Awards Banquets - Christmas Parties - New Year's Eve Celebrations - Mardi Gras Parties - Valentine's Day Parties - Class Reunions - Homecoming Dances - Bar mitzvahs - Bat mitzvahs & more!
MIXED COMPANY, based in Atlanta, Georgia, has been making special events all over the Southeast even more special since 1989. The band features the best variety of "LIVE" music, including classic rock and roll, pop, jazz, swing, rhythm and blues, beach, soul, shag, country, country-crossover, and party favorites. A MIXED COMPANY event is an absolute "Hit Parade." The atmosphere they create, from dinner music to dance music, is especially suited for a trade show, convention, business meeting, corporate function, wedding reception, private party, political rally, fund raiser, or any special event where a variety of live music is desired. Since 1989, MIXED COMPANY has raised the standard for special event music by offering discriminating clients an alternative to the all too common "cheesy" lounge band sound. MIXED COMPANY features male and female vocals backed by keyboards, bass, drums, guitar, percussion, and optional brass. No other band delivers more quality for less!
Call Events by FA at (678) 889-2655 to discuss your entertainment needs and for a custom quote!
Every song is well-rehearsed in order to capture the unique styling and characteristic sound of the original popular recording. This means that your guests will know which dance step is required within seconds after a song starts. That translates into hours of listening and dancing without boredom!
FEATURES AND OPTIONS:
- Keyboards, Bass, Drums, Guitar, and optional Brass
- Male and Female Vocals
- Lights and a State-Of-The-Art sound system (optional)
- Computerized acoustic profile analysis for a virtually perfect sound balance in any environment (included with sound system option)
- Wireless microphone for announcements, toasts, etc. (by request)
- Master of Ceremonies service (by request)
- Pre-recorded music during breaks (when appropriate)
- "Mini" sound system option for smaller venues
- Detailed planning assistance by the bandleader, not a booking agent
- Travel up to 8 hours drive time from Atlanta (further by air)
LETTERS FROM CLIENTS:
Click a letter to enlarge!
Website designed and managed by www.fabsmarketing.com